A couple days ago I was organizing my images on my computer and found the first image of a recipe I toke where I am currently living. I’ll be honest is not the best recipe I had ever cooked but it was tasty! Also is quick and easy to do!!
- Tagliatelle (100g portion)
- Sausages (is up to you but be careful with the seasoning some have strong and salty flavor)
- Spanich, fresh or frozen (100g portion)
- Marron Mushrooms
- Sweet corn
- Coconut Milk
- Salt, black pepper, and nutmeg
When I am cooking I like to do multi-taste so all of the components of the dish came out at the same time or as nearly as possible. Despite the pasta, all of the others ingredients are already ready to be eaten so they’ll take less time to cook. I’ll leave where a tip to start cooking at the right moment.
- Start by bringing to boil salted water. In the meantime prepare all your ingredients: slice the sausages, wash up the spinach, chop the mushrooms, and drain the sweetcorn ( I used canned one).
- When the water is boiling add tagliatelle and cook it according to the package instructions. Here is when you save time! When the pasta is cooking you only need to stir sometimes to make sure it doesn’t stick together so you have time to prepare the rest of the dish.
- Warm up a frying pan and add the mushrooms first, so they lose all of the water. Then add the sausages, occasionally shake them off to be evenly cooked. Add the sweetcorn and the spinach, don’t worry if your spinach seems to much for the frying pan, the size will be reduced by half.
- To finish, add the coconut milk to get all together seasoning with salt, pepper and nutmeg (my little secret when it comes to using milk or cream). By this time your pasta should be cooked. Drain it and add it to the sausage mixture stirring all until combine. Ready to serve, bon appetit!!