Today’s post is more like an inspirational one so you can choose which design you’ll like to do. The cake pops recipe is from another British blogger and YouTuber Niomi Smart, who does some sweet and healthy version of cake pops.
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp fine sea salt
- 4 large eggs
- 1/2 cup agave nectar
- 2 tbsp milk or almond milk
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup coconut oil
- 1 Pack candy melts
- Pre-heat the oven to 180º C. Inf a large bowl mix together the coconut flour, baking powder and salt.
- Melt the coconut oil in the oven for a minute or two.
- Add to the dry ingredients eggs, avage nectar, milk and vanilla extract. Give it a stir and add the coconut oil. Whisk all the ingredients together until smooth.
- Spoon the mixture into each of the cake pop holes in the cake pop mould. Before remember to put your mould onto a tray so when you take them out to the oven they don’t fall out. Put the lid on and place in the oven and bake for 18 to 22 minutes.
- Let them cool a bit and transfer them to a baking tray or put them in the fridge for about 10 to 15 minutes.
- While they cool, melt the candy melts as instructions state on the pack. If yours turn out quite thick add a couple of drops of vegetable oil.
- When melted, dip the cake pop stick into the candy melts and stick them through the cake pops about half way.
- When set, dunk them straight into the candy melts until fully submerged. Tap on the side of the bowl to remove any excess.
- Before the candy melts set on the cake pop, sprinkle over any topping of your choice.
Featured Image: http://www.sugarshack.co.uk/christmas-cake-pop-baking-kit.html