The saga continues… More baubles! This time a snowman. Grab your tools and let’s get start!
You might need:
- Clear baubles or foam ball (you need two, one bigger than the other)
- Sea salt or coasre salt (choose one with large grain)
- White Glue (same as wood glue)
- Hot glue
- Black sequins
- Ribbon Christmas theme (for the scarf)
- Colored papper (orange)
Roll up your sleeves and let’s do it:
- Start brushing the surfice of the balls with white glue and them roll them over the sea salt. Try to cover it as best as you can.
- Now you can only move on after dry. In the meantime you can start by cut of from the papper, a triangule for the nose. The hight should be more than the actual size of the nose. Roll up very tight until you have a cone. cut the edge so it be straight.
- Time to assamble: glue the two balls (the small in top of the bigger one), them glue 5 sequins for the eyes and buttons and the ribbon as a scarf. Don’t forget to attach a string so you can put it on your tree. Enjoy!
P.S.: For more inspiration go to 24 Crafty Days!